Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Rain

Today sees more rain. Not as much as yesterday, but still one of those sleepy days.

I love the scent of rain. It always smells so fresh. And is it just me or does everything seem so much greener after the rain has fallen? And there is the mist, that thick blanket of cloud that makes you feel like you are crossing a barrier between worlds into faerie.

It's all so beautiful. It's days like these that I love to take a drive up the mountain. See the rainforest, smell the damp earth. I like to be places where no one else is, where it's quiet, where I can contemplate.

I love this photographer, jchanders. Especially because one of his photos always seems to capture the spirit of the place I would love to be, depending on what emotion I am feeling at the time.

Today, based on what I said above, and the peace and contemplation I am looking for, this photograph probably best represents where I would love to be right now.


Stunning!

Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment